Workplace Assessment Process
My assessment and prevention services include:
- Assessment of individual staff experiencing work-related discomfort, symptoms or injuries
- Assessment of individual staff or groups of staff
- Report writing on assessment findings and recommendations
- Establishing return to work or rehabilitation programmes for staff who are off work
- One-to-one staff education
- Staff group education and prevention seminars
- Assistance with the development of Health and Safety Policy and Procedures
- Workplace audit/hazard identification
- Assessment of individual staff workstation equipment and their work technique
- Assessment of group of staff workstations.
Occupational health assessment reports
My assessments are timely and fully documented. My workplace assessment report will include a summary of the assessment findings and any recommendations made. It will outline staff member and management responsibilities with regard to addressing any recommendations made. The report will be forwarded to you and the staff member within five working days of the assessment.
Follow-up on the workplace assessment, and any recommendations made will usually occur. This will generally be done by email or telephone.
I am able to conduct virtual workstation and workplace assessments. Contact me here